here are a few reasons…
- Westchester County sits just north of New York City and is accessible to the city through major highways, buses, and the metro north railroad.
- Accessible to all major airports in under an hour.
- New York State top rated schools, you can take a look at all the ratings and judge for yourself.
- A wide range of home stock including Single Family Homes, Townhomes, Co-ops and Condos, homes built in the 1800’s and homes being built today
- Westchester County offers waterfront homes, estates secluded in wooden areas, and smaller properties located near town centers.
- Westchester has the best restaurants, shopping, beaches, hiking and so much more.
For more information or to sign up for our newsletter, please fill out the form below.